Sunday, April 27, 2014

"the truth"...Don't read this if you take things personally

when "the truth" came out I really said to myself
"well that sucks".
but i wasn't talking about me,
that was how it must feel for many
of my fellow creative writing bloggers.
i'm honestly really sorry for those of you
who have shared personal events or details
on your blog...
i shared personal ideas on my blog too,
but nothing too personal...
we hear all the time how we shouldn't say,
post, and do things online that we wouldn't
do in person. we all know that but then
why did so many students do that?
i'm sorry if you felt like you had to go back
and delete a bunch of stuff...but that's why
you should never go around saying things
you wouldn't say in real life.
so if you care about what others like of you,
and espeically if you have depression or something
don't put it online under a fake name..
talk about it in person with people
you really love and love you back.
if you read this you probably agree
or want to shoot me...
either way...i''m just saying what to me is
"The Truth".
like you did with the reviled blog names..
Face it.
And get over it.
whether you like it or not. 
#harsh
#thetruth

1 comment:

  1. Because writing can be an unparalleled form of expression and liberation that's different from speaking. Hiding what you want to say in real life isn't being real. Sometimes giving yourself a voice is the hardest thing to do, but I know I can always write. I don't know, just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete