Sunday, March 23, 2014

Why I Don't Listen to My Bones

My bones tell me to CALM THE FREAK DOWN. They tell me to STOP MOVING AND TAKE A BREAK (haha unplanned humor). My mind tells me to GO CRAZY. It tells me to KEEP GOING. And then i get stuck... Who should I listen to? And then i realize that I do take a side without realizing it... I listen to my mind. But why do I listen to my mind when I really want to listen to my bones? Maybe it's cause the world is training you and me to ignore what our bones are telling us to do...All the world cares about is how smart you are, how pretty you are, and about the number of things you can do. While all your bones need is just to sit and stay in place so you won't cause them any harm. But if you just stay in place your mind will encounter the greatest harm a mind can face...BORDOM. What's wrong with bordom? Nothing. Parents, teachers, leader, and the world in general teach you to think that's bad. But then again...bordom doesn't stimulate your mind, so then you die right? So then bordom is bad right? And then I catch myself listening to my mind, when I really just want to listen to my bones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment